December 20, 2009

It's a Hard Candy Christmas

Finally. Finally. Fiinnnnalllly! I'm in the Christmas Spirit. It's been forced upon me by a million inches of snow here in Philly and required cookie baking for a Cookie Exchange I'm going to tonight. I really wanted to go to the party and see all my friends... I even discussed with Andy the possibility of calling the hostess and asking, "Can I come, but without the required 5 dozen cookies?" (You should see the burnt pan of 7 Layer Bars sitting on the stove and then you'd understand. Yeah, that's right, I burnt the first batch. Sorry Bridgie!) Anyway, we've had the fire roaring for days, watching the snow come down, watching movies, eating M & Ms, presents sitting in the basement just waiting to be wrapped, music playing nice and loud in the kitchen, etc... You get the picture. Well, wait... do you?






Dancing with Daddy.


Miss Princess Snow Boots




Coloring


Drying on the radiator



My handsome Groom of (almost) 12 years with his new toy.


The boots lined up.
My running shoes... to use with our other new toy.

The budding chef


The snow!


Here's a sample of our favorite *dancing* Christmas songs:

I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas-Gayla Peevey
Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer-Dr. Elmo
Last Christmas-Wham
All I Want For Christmas-Mariah Carey
There's No Place Like Home For The Holidays-Garth Brooks
Hard Candy Christmas-Dolly Parton
Feliz Navidad
Christmas Island-Jimmy Buffet
Mele Kalikimake-Jimmy Buffet
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus-Jimmy Boyd
It Must've Been Ol' Santa Claus-Harry Connick Jr
My Only Wish This Year-Britney Spears
It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year-Andy Williams

1 comment:

Flannery @ Three Sisterz said...

oh man! crazy weekend for you. get those roads cleared so you can make your way north on wednesday!! can't wait!!!