March 2, 2011

Sewing Machine Cover

Say hello to my new sewing machine cover.
I love the sweet birds and the
vintage materials used to make it unique...
love the little embroidery here...

the sweet lace tilted to the side...


the binding on the side coordinates, but isn't too
matchy-matchy...

the ties that secure little hands from pulling it off
to use as a Barbie blanket...





and it matches the ironing board cover!


Really spiffs up the joint and helps me get through
the last few weeks of winter.
I used to despise ironing. So much so that the iron and ironing board were kept in the basement and I refused to buy anything that required using said items. But City Chic Country Mouse made it irresistible and dare I say, fun! Go say "Hi!" to Jamie & Carmen...take a peak around their shop AND blog! You'll love it.


No comments: