September 20, 2011

::Pieced Pumpkin Applique::

The nights are getting chilly
and the leaves are starting to
change colors
here in Pennsylvania.



I do miss summer so very much
but there is something to be said
about
pumpkins and fires in the fireplace,




twisting a fallen leaf by
it's stem,



wearing a pretty scarf



and
of course




new Pieced Appliques
for autumn.


I love these onesies! They are making me
sooo happy today!

You can find them in our shop!

Go here to purchase!


The Pieced Pumpkin Appliques will also be
sold separately for you to DIY!

Check back soon for more Pumpkin Projects!






Linking here:

The Girl Creative


Anything Related


Creative Itch




Whimsy Couture









Photobucket



Confessions of a SAHM

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute cute cute

Flannery @ Three Sisterz said...

Beyond cute!!!!!

Jaime Lyn said...

Hiiiii!!!! I am SO glad you came back over to my party! Gosh once again I find myself drooling over your sweet appliqués! You are so talented!!! And boyyyyy do I wish that I had a little one to by these for!! Thank you so much for sharing them :o)
Jaime from crafty scrappy happy

Unknown said...

Soooo cute! I'd love for you to link them to my pumpkin party!

http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/fall-craft-challenge-4-pumpkins.html

WhyCuzICan said...

Saw your other post for your daughter(s) earlier, and now this one...very adorable... I mean, treats all around!

Thanks for sharing with blogland- you inspire!
~Suzanne in NW IL

Maggie Massey said...

Hey Courtenay! I just wanted to say thank you so much for linking up to my Everything Halloween party! I'm featuring your appliques on my blog this afternoon!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Absolutely adorable! Your pumpkins look so whimsical ... I love the fabric choice.

weissbunt said...

These pumkins are simply adorable!