September 8, 2011

Scenes From My Walk ~the Jersey Shore Addition

I have a sign on my front porch that says,

"When I grow weary, I go to the sea."




When I'm stressed...



tired...
sad...


grouchy...
confused...


worried...


hurt...


going to the beach is what cures me.


the water, the blue sky and breeze

the sailboats

even the seagulls

the sand

yes, even the sand
that gets everywhere
and is messy


the sunscreen

yes, even the sunscreen

the sunsets on the bay

are all good for my soul.

we spent labor day weekend at the shore

and i felt so much better for it.


i hope to get there once more

in October

because it's a long time

until

Summer 2012.




p.s. Are you sick of ME yet? Wondering where my sisters are these days?
Wishing Molly and Flannery would write some posts?
They'll be back. They are just busy with kids and jobs and life.




2 comments:

cleverlyinspired said...

It will cure anything :) I remember when I was little and I got a scrape on my knee or anything my grammie would say "lets walk down to the beach--- the salt water makes everything better" . Still true. Love the pics:)

Flannery @ Three Sisterz said...

amen sistah