May 23, 2012

::New in the Studio::

We're just going to pretend that I didn't fall off the face of the blog earth and haven't said a word since the end of April.  I'm not even going to try to be one of those seemingly awesome, productive bloggers.  I've recently had a shift in priorities... one, I got sick and tired of being heavier than I'd like, so I've been working out a lot more than before.  Trust me, it's a lot easier to sit in front of my sewing machine (with  Bravo TV and snacks aplenty at my fingertips) and play with pretty fabric than it is to get myself moving.  But, it's been good. I feel a lot better about my shrinking muffin top and my clothes are looser but that darn scale!  She stares at me every morning and has the nerve to blink ever increasing numbers at me!  The numbers are supposed to go down, missy!  Trying.not.to.be.discouraged.  And two, I've recently decided that naps are good.  Sleep is good.  A little afternoon nap gives me the boost I need to get through the hours of 3 and 9:30 pm when there's kidssnackshomeworksportsdinnershowershomeworkmeltdownsandbedtimes.  So with more sleep there's been less blogging but I'm good with that.  Everything in moderation.

 Even with those two changes, I have still been able to sew and sew and sew!  We've had a steady stream of orders coming in and it's keeping me busy.  Here's pictures of some of them:









If you see anything you'd like, I probably won't get it listed on Etsy but drop us an email and we can  can certainly make something for you!
Photobucket

No comments: