December 1, 2009

Holiday Shmoliday

So I'm back from Thanksgiving... laundry is piled high (clean and unclean), presents need to be purchased and wrapped, ornaments unpacked, homework to finish, decorations to put up, Christmas cards to be made, religious traditions to be started and celebrated, sick husband to be cared for, cookies to be made, tree to be cut and decorated... and all I want to do is sew. And putz around in my sewing and crafting room. I'm afraid my glue gun, iron and sewing machine will be collecting dust for awhile and that is frustrating. But I'm going to take it one day at a time, enjoying the holiday season while also carving out a little time for me. to sew. Wish me luck!

~Courtenay

1 comment:

Mary Theresa said...

Sewing is my favorite thing to do on my day off. It's in our genes. Just accept it, Court!