April 12, 2011

One of Our Favorite Fabric Designers...

... has designed a line of fabrics for Joann Fabrics!

Denyse Schmidt, who has created some very sought after fabric lines such as Katie Jump Rope and Flea Market Fancy, has teamed up with Joann's to bring some of her adorable goodness to a store near you! I'm so excited! Her fabrics have a very vintage/retro feel to them, which you know we love! And if her fabric looks familiar, you may have seen it in bedding in Land of Nod's catalog or Pottery Barn before they sold out.

I had no idea this was happening and I'm so glad to have seen Amy's post over at Diary of a Quilter about it! Thanks Amy!

I can't wait to get my hands on some of these fabrics and I have to go quick 'cause her stuff sells out fast.


(Pictures from Lori Holt's blog A Bee in My Bonnet) Thanks Lori!






Postscript: I found 3 of the fabrics at my nearest Joann's. I'm headed to the another one today to look for more!



No comments: