May 17, 2011

Quilt Pictures

So, yeah, I'm pretty much the slowest quilter out there. Quite pathetic when I venture out to blogland and people are whipping out quilts in an afternoon/day/weekend. But I've realized that comparing myself to others is just not the best thing for me to do. There's always someone who is going to do things faster/better, blah, blah, blah. You know what I mean. For instance, last night, I turned on the iron and sewing machine and got ready to sew and then went in to say goodnight to my girls. An hour an a half later, I was still laying down with the girls chatting and talking to my nieces on speaker phone. There's really no comparison and as much as I love sewing and NEED the quiet time, I'll never get the time back with my girls. So, if you're wondering what takes me so long, well, that's it.

Oh, and this guy... I've said it before and I'll say it again... I'm obsessed with this guy. What's not to love? Do you love his shirt? Yup, that's one of ours. I'll list it soon in the shop.


And here's Molly on her new Janome which is kick ass with it's hot pink accents. (Who says kick ass about a sewing machine?) She was off and running the weekend she came to visit my little sweatshop in PA. Bridgie is in the background watching her. And to the left of Molly, my Baby Lock serger that I love. Makes our dresses look fab!

Here are a few of the quilt squares. I love how they're turning out.







Ok friends, I'm back to work! Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: