June 20, 2011

It's a Twizzlers Kinda Night

I had a day today. Again. Remember when I told you that I was being really strong about moving? Well, I am. Don't worry, I am.
But today I reallllllly missed my friends in Massachusetts.
As in, crying-while-eating-Twizzlers missed my friends.

Eleanor found me in this state and gave me a big hug and told me it was okay for me to be sad. And I thanked God about a million times in that brief moment that I had these guys.


Because no matter what, your home is where your family is, right?
Even if it means you miss your friends (and the Cape and lobstahs and purple cow frozen yogurt.)


And thankfully, this crew is WACKY and HILARIOUS so I can keep on laughing through the tears.

3 comments:

Just Jaime said...

I totally get you! We moved more than 1000 miles away and I missed everything about it (family, friends, food, my old apartment, my JOB). It gets better!

Flannery @ Three Sisterz said...

thanks jaime!!

Allison said...

((((hugs))))