June 27, 2011

More Silhouetting-This time for a verrrry special goddaughter.


Dear Maeve,
We love you.
You are sweet.
You are tough.
You are fun.
But. you. are. trouble.


Mary Larkin and I decided you needed a cute shirt. And instead of a four shirt for your approaching birthday, we thought we'd celebrate your spunkiness. (Is that a word?)

We used black heat transfer from Silhouette.
(and by 'we' I mean 'me' of course)


Then we modeled a bit so that we could show the blogging world how cute it turned out.


Mom, can I touch it?  Does it really stick?


Oh, Mary Larkin, it sticks so well that the inside of the e that I weeded out (official Silhouette phrase, trust) got stuck on the underside of the shirt during the ironing process.


But Maeve will never notice because all she'll see is a CE-YOOT fun new shirt celebrating her.  WE LOVE YOU MAEVE!

5 comments:

Ali said...

That is super cute. That shirt would be appropriate for the kids in my household as well :)

Flannery @ Three Sisterz said...

Thanks Ali! I suppose they are all trouble, right?! :)

annies home said...

love it and what a sweet model come visit me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Bethany @ A Fish Who Likes Flowers said...

So cute!!! This shirt made me giggle because I have a two year old niece that this shirt would be perfect for! Thanks for the inspiration.

Carolyn said...

So cute, love the color.