October 27, 2011

::Reproductions::

Hi. My name is Courtenay and I'm a fabriholic.
Literally, fabric is so addicting to me.
I went to a quilt show last month
and I.could.not.resist.
There was no stopping me.
I went by myself and wandered for
four hours, yes, for four hours
looking at fabric.
It was so awesome.

Fabric wasn't the only thing there
that I loved.
Accuquilt had a booth at the show.
It was very hard to walk past that booth.
I told myself I would stop to see the demonstration and
that's it! I was not going to buy anything.
I had already asked Andy for one for Christmas
and I didn't want to ruin that.
But after they told me the sale price, I mean,
I'd be losing money if I didn't buy it!
I texted Andy to see what he thought and of course,
he said, "Do it."
And so I bought it.
Along with this ridiculous amount of fabric.















No comments: