December 29, 2011

::guess what i got?::

just woke up from a little post-Christmas nap
and it's snowing.
we are in full on winter mode
which means i'm in hibernating mode.
yoga pants, uggs, cuddling under quilts,
fires in the fireplace
and lots and lots of hanging out in my sewing room.
and to kick start the new year
i received a new toy for Christmas!
last year it was a baby lock serger...
can you guess what it was this year?

here's a clue...

i'm beyond excited that i now have a
WALKING FOOT!
my mom showed me how to get started
and i.love.it!
such a great feeling to be able to
quilt on my machine.
and yes, i'm working on a Christmas project...

thinking a Valentine project is up next.

thanks to my dear husband for another
great gift! love you!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Just Jaime said...

Awesome gift! I look forward to seeing the finished product!