December 24, 2011

::Merry Christmas::

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
from Three Sisterz!

Molly is in D.C.
Flannery is in San Anotonio
and
I'm here in Philly

It's unusual that we are not together.
and i'm wishing we were.
i miss my nieces and nephew
most especially.
but it's not all bad!

It's nice for Flannery to be in warm Texas with her in-laws
and I know Molly is happy to keep her little guy home
and not travel this year
and me?
Well, I have a little more time to sew
since I don't have a houseful of guests.
That makes me happy.

and speaking of Christmas and sewing
have you met Amy?
i'm obsessed with her blog.
and i keep pinning her beautiful creations.
her flickr stream is cRaZy cute.

when i saw this cute pillow that Amy made, I couldn't help but give it a try
except i chickened out on doing the pillow and
I'm going to make it into a wall hanging instead.
how precious is this?

isn't it the sweetest thing eVer?

i adore the embroidery~ but how does she do that?

{red, green, pink and aqua}
love the pink bands with the beautiful hand stitching

here's what i put together
with a little help from my girl
Acuquilt.
can you tell i like polka dots?

i thought santa should be next to
his reindeer

i threw some black in there.
it reminded me of santa's belt and boots


trying to figure out a border.
i think too many dots with this one.

too much aqua

hmmm, i like the plain pink
and the gingham is cute for the binding.

dots and gingham is a bit much,
don't you think?

still too many dots...

stay tuned to see how it turns out.
i've already added the border,
some rick rack
and i've basted it.

and in the mean time,

Happy Holidays from Three Sisterz
to you!



Photobucket

No comments: