March 16, 2012

::Fabric on Friday::

I am seriously in need of more fabric. (wink;)
And if money were no object...
these are the fabrics I would be scooping up right about now.

I'm a huge fan of Zoe Pearn and her
designs for Riley Blake.
She is a cool Aussie mom of two
who also designs paper and stationery.
This collection comes out in October 2012
and I don't know how I'm going to wait til then.
Go here to see all the colorways.

Anchors and sailboats are like green and blue to me.
Just classic, reliable combinations.
However, if you're not careful,
they can be a bit cheesy and over done.
This line has 3 0r 4 fabrics that I'm not crazy about but
I do love the solids with white minimal prints and the
sailboats in red, white and blue.
Go here to see the line that comes out June 2012.

I've been following Tasha's blog for awhile now.
I love everything she does, everything.
Her embroidery designs are to.die.for.
but since I'm still learning that skill,
I've never purchased them from her.
She's designed and sold her fabric before on Spoonflower
and through her Etsy shop, but it was just too pricey for moi.

Now's my chance to get her sweet stuff
into my hands. Tasha teamed up with Riley Blake and
I can not wait to get these fabrics
in my hand.
They are precious!
Go here to get the backstory on her first fabric line.
Go here to see personal photos of her fabric.
This will be available September 2012.


Last but not least, from Northcott fabric,
by Mint Blossom.
I love the grays, yellows and turquoises of this colorway
but it also comes in a primary colorway too.
I can't get enough of all the dots and I think
this fabric would be perfect for a sophisticated or
modern nursery in crib/toddler bedding.
Look for this to be out in June 2012.


What do you think? Which ones do you like?
Any others you are loving right now?
Photobucket

No comments: