April 10, 2012

::I'm Obsessed::

I'm obsessed with this quilt.

~a layer cake of Vintage Modern fabric from Bonnie and Camille~



I can't stop sewing.

It was so easy to cut.

Chain piecing makes it a quick project. 

I love every fabric in this line.  


I made the blocks and laid them out in the order that looks appealing.
Here are the rows I've started~ there are 6 rows all together.




I'm so excited I can hardly sleep.
I stayed up until 2:30 am the other night to work on it.
That always hurts the next day but
it was soooo worth it.
The other thing keeping me up at night? 
I am really looking forward to learning
a lot from the teachers who will be there.
How to sew better, how to blog better.
I wish we could sign up for classes NOW, 
but I'm just so thrilled that I was able to sign up 
before it sold out and
I was one of the first 50 to do so and 
got a $50 discount.  
Holla!


Photobucket

 

2 comments:

MaryAnnB said...

Looking forward to seeing the finished quilt! Can't quite figure out what blocks/ design you are doing. I do agree about the fabric as I also love it! Having a hard time resisting...
Also excited about the Sewing Summt although I missed the discount by a few minutes! It's going to a wonderful experience!

Tsoniki Crazy Bull said...

Very cool fabric! I love it.