August 24, 2012

::Fabric on Friday::

My LQS is also where I purchase and service my sewing and serger machines.  When I go in for parts or attachments or tools or whatever, I *try* to  make a beeline past the fabric and go directly to the repair and tool department and bypass the fabric altogether.  Well you know how that goes.   

Here's what caught my eye recently and I had not seen it before.  Be still my little nautical heart. 

Anchors Away 
by
Dear Stella

ropes and anchors
boats and stripes






*this blue fabric also came in home dec fabric*







one fabric didn't make it into the 
above photo shoot 
because i already used it for a dress.
it's a perfect polka dot.

but more on that later;)


What I like about Dear Stella is the wide variety of 
fabric colors and designs.  
While Anchors Away is quite classic and preppy,
Dear Stella has some amazing collections
that are exotic and eclectic
and very different from this line.

You should go check them out.


Photobucket 
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: