May 20, 2011

Sometimes it's the easy things....

Do you ever wake up in the morning and wonder, "what the ?!*<@# am I going to do with the kids today? Okay, well, in a less perverse way anyway?  I do.  Especially since they've been out of school since the end of March (moving stinks) and camp hasn't started yet because the normal families are still in school.  

I took the girls to a tot hour at the Garfield Conservatory the other morning.  (We love that place.) 


I had this revelation while there that it really doesn't take that much to entertain these guys.  All it takes is a spray water bottle and some plants.......





Some dirt....


shovels, buckets and fake bugs (don't be afraid of a lil dirt peeps).....


So, my fair readers, do YOU have any EASY ways of keeping the kiddos entertained during summer that you'd like to share?  


No comments: