May 1, 2011

Springtime and Such

You're never gonna believe it, but I've been courageous and included 3 pictures of myself in this post. SOoOooo outside my comfort zone, but there it is. I always like to see pics of bloggers when I follow a blog. Don't you?

Not much getting done in the studio currently. Flannery and her girls came to visit the day we got back from our spring break trip. They stayed for a week and then headed to their new home in Chicago. The next day, Molly arrived w/her family to celebrate Bridget's First Communion. I may not have gotten any sewing done, but spending time with my sisters and family is my favorite thing to do.


Molly and Me



Bridget's First Communion


My sweet nephew, Coleman, with his Daddy
Remember that tie?


Colleen, Bridget, Maeve and Coleman


Andy and I getting silly


pretty weeds in my yard


Broadway Bridgie hamming it up


Ginger baby on the swing


Bridget's turn with the camera


Maeve, AKA Jessie


We really can't stay serious when the camera is around