February 23, 2012

::Back on Track::

the week started poorly
for me
but it's ending
nicely.
really nicely.

three sisterz had a record week.
yesterday, we sent out 4 packages.
fourcountemonetwothreefour.
wow. that's a first.
thank you to the sweet customers
who made that possible.
it made me smile and my sisters
celebrated in chicago together.

then we were asked to make
a sibling st. patrick's day set
(thanks caroline;)
and we are so excited
to make it.
a dress and a onesie in
kelly green and navy.
LOVE it!
(picture to come later)

today i came up with this
super, super cute applique
and i CAN NOT wait
to get it on some pink shirts tomorrow.
can.not.wait.
a boy version is coming too.
how cute is the bow though?
the floral is vintage fabric.
i finally got up the nerve to cut into
my stash which also made me happy.


happy early friday!

Photobucket

No comments: