June 6, 2012

::Wondering::

I've always wondered what it would be like to have a boy.
Or a brother.
Just curious and nothing more.
I love, love, love having my sisters.
I can't imagine my life without them.
Being able to share mommy experiences,
asking for fashion advice,
someone to talk to,
someone who knows you better than you know yourself.
I love having daughters too~ 3 of them.
And nieces~ 3 of them.
 And sisters-in-law~ 5 of them.
(I always say 5 sister-in-laws instead.
Which way is it?)
That there is a lot of estrogen, 
wouldn't you say?
I love when I'm asked to create boy items
because it mixes things up for me.
A dash of red and blue, cars, trucks
rockets and such in between all the pink.



a matching bat shirt



And just 'cause I'm feeling a little extra brave...
some pictures that include me.
Yikes.
**Me and my girls.**


***The girls with their cousin!***



***My daughter on the left and Flannery's girls on the right***
(Yes, we had a Minnie Mouse birthday
complete with shirts and headbands 
by Three Sisterz.)
The birthday girl is seriously obsessed with Minnie!


**Me with Flannery's youngest**
I love when she sucks her thumb 
with her head on my shoulder.

***With Molly's little boy***
and my youngest.
Trying out Hipstamatic.

**Play time**

I wonder about a lot of things.
:)



 Photobucket 

No comments: