May 3, 2011

Are You Wondering?


Are you wondering about this? I promise I've been working on it, cutting more fabric, arranging fabric and sewing and pressing. I have 11 squares made and 4 more laid out waiting to be stitched. Pictures will be coming soon! In the meantime, I've discovered two more quilts that I'd like to try.

Crazy Scrappy Block Quilt by Aneela Hoey ~ what a great way to play with fabric scraps
Aneela is a fabric designer with MODA who has the cutest fabric line, Sherbert Pips.



The Road Trip Quilt by Allison at Cluck Cluck Sew ~ I like the size of the blocks and the fact that it is so easy... but I wouldn't use the bus/car/truck type fabrics. I would use something else, probably more girly!



I've been bitten by the quilt bug, but first I have to work on a custom order and more dresses for some upcoming shows!


No comments: